Tuesday, March 18, 2008

India --- Journey of New Delhi, capital of India

After I work at India almost 6 month, i need to go back malaysia liao...so happy ... Before i go back Malaysia, me n some friend (colleagues that go India together) plan to go Delhi to play...haha....
When i go delhi, i feel that, Delhi really will become a big city because it grow very fast and have many new and nice building, but when i go old delhi to visit, there also very dirty.....but really have a good experience to me to go India and go so many city in India..
I will appreciate the thing here, the thing that i learn here, the people that i know here...


India Gate, Delhi



Qutub Minar



Delhi Red Fort



Lotus Temple




Humayun's Tomb




Parliament House of Inida





Humayun's Tomb




Qutub Minar




Wee, So and me

2 comments:

◎ 雲 said...

嗨,你好。我在网上搜索印度旅游的资料,找到了你的部落格。可否向你取经呢?谢谢。

一个要求:请在看了这留言之后,直接删除,不需要发布出来。

我是找不到你的电子邮件,才冒昧留言。我并不想公开自己的身份。谢谢。

Edwin Ng said...

u can emai me su_tsong@yahoo.com