Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter – 冬天

Before experience the winter, I always think that can see the snow and always will be at Europe or American country. But first time I experience winter is at India, that time at Lucknow, it is a city in the province that near Nepal. That time is the first time I experience winter, I still remember that time is less that 10 degree Celsius, one week only bath 1 time or 2 times. Super cool. No mood to go any place because really cool. First time experience winter in India, just feel different from what I always think.

Second time I experience the winter is at Sydney, Australia. That time go there around 4 to 5 days. Not very cool but also have 16 degree Celsius. Just feel that, actually winter really no so good, because very cool, also need to wear a lot of cloth or jacket.

Now is the third time to experience the winter, at Dhaka, Bangladesh. Not very cool also, almost same weather with Genting Highlands. Is the third time already, therefore not so excited.

Although already experience the winter, but I still wish can experience winter in Europe or American country. Feel and see the snow at there. I think is really different form what I experience winter at India and Bangladesh. Hahaha. If really no chance to go Europe or American country maybe also can go Japan and Korea to experience winter. I think go China also can because China also can see the snow. Hahaha. But more prefer go Europe or American country; maybe can feel the Christmas day and fulfill my childhood's wish.

Just upload some winter scene in Dhaka, Bangladesh.







No comments: